Thanks for your interest in a posting your content on Yoga With Sapna.
We’re always interested in encouraging and inspiring our readers with well-written, unique posts from a variety of viewpoints.
If you have a great article that you wrote about yoga, meditation, alternative health or other relevant topic, you can send it to us if you wish to post it on our site to share it with Yoga With Sapna subscribers and visitors.
We will also link your post back to your website to give you proper credit, which will increase your popularity and thus help to drive more traffic to your website.
All articles you send us should be aimed at wellness.
Here are our guidelines for Sponsored Posts:
- Any post that has been written with the intention to link back to a company site or a site that sells something is considered advertising and therefore requires sponsorship
- All paid posts can include 1-2 links within the body of the article. You can also include relevant and high quality images, videos or any other multimedia content
- Fees for sponsored posts are on a case by case basis. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further payment details
- A maximum of three “no-follow” links can be included in the post (this includes links in an author bio at the end of the post)
- Posts must be between 1000 and 1500 words in length
- We reserve the right to refuse any posts or links within the posts based on our internal criteria
- We reserve the right to edit your post for grammar, spelling, and formatting
- All sponsored content must fit the values of Yoga with Sapna
- All posts must include at least one high quality photo of which you have the rights to use, or that is creative commons for commercial use
- All payment must be made prior to publishing the post. Once the article is published, we will send you a link you can share with family, friends, and followers.